1242 WHITNEY AVE • HAMDEN, CT • 06517
PHONE • 203.200.0350
315 W 39th ST • STUDIO 708
NEW YORK, NY •10018
1. Homemade Decadence by Joy Wilson (Joy the Baker). I just love Joy and her easy style. Highly recommended for everyone from the home baker to the most hard-core among us.
2. KitchenAid Pasta Attachment. Your favorite cake designer most certainly has a KitchenAid by now, but does he or she have a pasta attachment? Not for pasta, of course, but for easily rolling fondant, gumpaste, and modeling chocolate to the perfect even thickness. A must-have.
3. L’Occitane Shea butter Hand Cream. Cake designers and bakers wash their hands a lot, causing them to get really, really dry. This is my favorite hand cream. It’s pricey, so it makes a nice gift.
4. White and gold cake stand. Every cake needs a cake stand, and this gold pedestal is the perfect one. Available in 9″ or 12″. Ceramic
5. Tea towel. You know how it goes: You promise you won’t use your new towel to wipe up melted chocolate, but inevitably the paper towels are out of reach and your new towel joins the ranks of the well-loved-but-buttercream-stained. Bakers always–and I mean always–need a stain-free towel, and what could be better than a towel with all the conversions a baker could ever need? Bonus: Every purchase on this website plants a tree.
6. Copper bowl. Nothing beats copper for beating egg whites. Nothing. I want, I want, I want.