This is a super fun and easy treat to make for kids of all ages. I like to make these in the summer time, when it is hot outside and kids want to play outside, and I can make a fun treat that will cool them down. Kids love to get a bit messy with these, and get to be creative and enjoy their little time off.
This year I decided to go and buy the rainbow cake pop mold. Great idea right? Turn your cake into a rainbow by dipping it into a variety of colorful icing colors. Except mine turned out looking like a giant handprint! I don’t know why, but I have this thing where I can’t control the size of the hole (or the size of my cake). I’ve practiced making cakes in various sizes, and nothing works. I’m not sure what it is, but I have to have a hole in my cake. The cake pops I make are always too tall and don’t come out of the molds. I’ve been making cake pops for awhile now, and I’ve only ever had this issue with the rainbow cake pop m
Rainbow cake pops and cupcakes are a great source of excitement for kids of all ages. Its a way to celebrate a birthday, a holiday, even just a fun treat for themselves. Here is a great cake pop recipe that you can make with your kids.
Cake pops are a fun way to celebrate a birthday, and they are much more fun than the usual birthday cake. But what are cupcake pops? Cupcakes are basically miniature cakes that are rolled into little balls, covered with delicious frosting and served on a stick. These rainbow cupcake pops are colorful, cute and very appealing on Instagram. You only need 3 ingredients for these rainbow pops: colored cupcakes, melted chocolate and sprinkles. It’s also very easy to make them! Crumble the cakes, add the chocolate and sprinkle. Simple steps for a very spectacular dessert. Are you planning a birthday party? Prepare these little bites…. Your guests will love it!
– You can use this recipe with the cake mix from a box. Just follow the instructions on the package, bake the crust, let it cool and crumble it. You can also bake your own cake and use different food coloring to get the right colors!
– You can prepare them in advance. It is best to prepare and dip it just before serving.
– You can make popsicles. To do this, form a ball, insert a stick and dip it in the icing and sprinkles.
– Save the popsicle sticks and cones for ice cream and serve them as cupcake pop truffles! Experiment with other cake mixes (like chocolate and vanilla).
– Be careful when dipping the cupcakes into the melted chocolate. They can easily become too heavy and the cupcake will bounce off the stick. Instead, use a spoon to spread the chocolate over the cupcakes.
Variations of soft drinks
– Pour melted dark chocolate over white chocolate instead of adding rainbow sprinkles.
– Use caramel as an alternative to frosting.
– Use vanilla cake mix and crumble chocolate chip cookies into the cake mix.
– If you want to make cupcake pops for a large party, use a Styrofoam box and make a holder for the cupcake pop sticks.
Rainbow Cake Balls Storage
If you use a fresh cake, the cupcake pops will keep for a week. If you store them longer, mold can develop. The older the cake, the less time it can be kept.
The cake pops can be frozen. Let them thaw in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Then cover with glaze and serve. You can also add chopsticks before freezing them if you serve them this way. Store in a closed container. They can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months.
They can also be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Store in a closed container.
How to make a rainbow cake
Arrange all muffins in individual bowls.
Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate to each bowl. Mix until blended.
Place a sheet of plastic wrap on a baking sheet and stack small muffin tins of each color in rainbow order.
Wrap in cling film and form into a ball.
Put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
Dip the lollipop sticks into the melted white chocolate and insert one into each cupcake.
Dip the cupcake pops into the melted chocolate and add some colored sprinkles. Allow to cool for 15-20 minutes.
Cake pops are easier to dip in melted chocolate if you glaze them 10 minutes beforehand.Cake pops have been around for years, but they’re still a pretty popular dessert. Traditionally, cake pops are made with a cake base (I’ve seen banana bread pops, cookie dough, and layer cakes); frosting (I’ve seen vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate frosting); and an edible paper or plastic cover. Cake pops have a lot of possibilities with the options of different flavors, colors, and designs..
Read more about starbucks unicorn cake pop recipe and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make Rainbow Push Pops?
Mix the food coloring with the powdered sugar. Add the water to the mixture, and stir until it is smooth. Pour the mixture into a ziploc bag and snip off one corner. Squeeze the mixture out of the bag into the bowl. Use a spoon to stir the mixture until it is smooth. How do you make Rainbow Pop Rocks? Add the food coloring to the powdered sugar. Add the water to the mixture, and stir until it is smooth. Pour the mixture into
What is the coating on cake pops?
The coating is a sugar-based glaze that is made with powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk.
How do you make pastel colored cake pops?
Pastel cake pops can be made by using a pastel-colored cake mix and adding in food coloring.